Who run the world? GIRLS!
Since launching “Real Girls Around the World“, I’ve come across so many inspiring females who proudly represent their countries and cultures. These girls aren’t afraid to be who they are, “flaws” and all, no apologies. This to me is the epitome of a “real girl” and what Real Girl Review is all about.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? You could be spotlighted on Real Girls Around the World next!
The purpose of Real Girls Around the World is to share new and exciting places we’ve only ever heard about while sharing new perspectives! That said, we aim to feature girls from every corner of the world! The more diverse, the better! We welcome all ethnicities and backgrounds.
Shoot me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “REAL GIRLS AROUND THE WORLD“. I read every message so you’ll get a personal response from your truly!
What to include in email:
- Name (alias is fine)
- Social media handles &/or website
- Tell me about yourself in 3 sentences or less (occupation, interests, favorite travel destinations, a funny story, anything you wish to share!)
Here are some common questions answered:
- What is Real Girls Around the World?
- Where will my article be promoted?
- What should I expect from my interview?
- What’s needed from me?
- What to share in my article?
And that’s it! I can’t wait to hear from you! 🙂